UkaY GaLorE FinDs..how TheY LooK Like And HoW i RockEd 'EM!!

Fashion for me is an unending option.It is another world that is full of colors, drama, themes, vibrance and energy.Me, as a passionate advocate of fashion and new style,I am hoping that through this, my voice be heard for I still have billions of ideas on how I not only promote fashion as an art but a lucrative way of changing the fashion evolution of the young generation of today.As a big fan of dressing up, this is a way of instilling to the young minds not be afraid to speak up their minds and to be themselves through dressing up and not just conforming to what the society expects.It is not just a matter of grabbing the chance to be free and liberal by the choices of their looks but it also gives the chance to use their imaginations to the highest level using clothes as the ultimate weapon.For fashion is an unstoppable genre of life..and I wanna share that vision as well.


For me..it is very impractical to spend much money just to achieve the looks that I wanna portray.So as a person with lots of ideas running in the head..most of my dream edgy looks were brought to life through rummaging and visiting the flea markets(ukayans), thrift shops(tiangges) and even my folks closets because most of the treasures are actually located on the bottom of the heap without spending a lot.So try to check on how I pimped some of the finds and rate it the way you like it.Welcome to my imagination folks!

This one's my favorite "ukay" sling bag find.It's pure leather and it's roomy that I can just stroll, shop or travel using this.The mere fact that it looks good and so hype that it's one of the overused treasure in my bag collection.The bonus thing about it is that I just bought it for P180.00!

I call this my RNB/harajuko jacket that I bought from the flea market.The bold stripes just caught my immediate attention and I just paid it without any second thoughts.Up until now...whenever I feel like I am a wannabe RNB celebrity cum harajuko student strolling as if I am in Japan, I just pull it up from the closet and I am ready to go.



This I admit is my most versatile cuff that I bought from a tiangge!It goes well with almost all of my business casual attire.I just love it's luster and grecian look!




Actually, I did not buy this pants from the flea market..I shopped it from my father's closet.I've been searching for a perfect harem pants when this just came from nowhere.The mere fact that it goes well with my waist size, I automatically fell in love with this pants.The look is so classy yet casual and so I made sure that this catches attention as it was hidden ages ago!Of course this deserves a double look from bystanders!




I'm always investing on classic and expensive-looking-yet affordable bags when this Moschino bag just knocked on my door and I just can't say no!Me and Jepoy were on our favorite ukayan spots again when he found this one.Asking the price..I paid it excitedly when Manang said the amount's just P150.It just added again to my collections of vintage bags! I just love this bag-o-mania especially if this Moschino golden sling bag graced it!


This was my first ever pair of boots.This is a Le Saunda black-gray boots and I just love to use it especially during the rainy season. I was able to win this for a very cheap price from one of the thrift shops in the market place.I ended up so giddy after scoring the pair!



This is actually one of my Oxford heels that I bought and it added so much life to the "Pirate Drama" during our pictorial with Jepoy .Imagine..I was just able to buy this Staccato pair for P100.00 also...who would have thought right?




I call this one my Lady-Mama killer shoes because it makes me look so hot and sexy with 'em.I used this to one of our pictorials. Investing a high killah heels is a big yes for me because it can go along well especially if I feel so glamorous yet foxy. Who would top my finds,eh?I feel so invincible when it comes to fashion finds.


See, dressing up is so much fun and it doesn't require a big fat check nor a big amount of cash in hand.It always comes with durability, classic taste yet affordable to achieve a look that you desire.If you are creative..you got a lot of ideas that you can choose from even though what you are looking at is a story rag.I hope that I was able to inspire you to be hip yet practical.In the end, just like one was quoted out..the best accessory that a woman must possess is self-confidence.Everybody can wear the same design, the same clothes...but nobody can carry it the way a confident woman can especially with tons of attitude!











Comments

  1. love it! wish you were selling all of them! hahah! why not? sell them for a better price (to others) after showcasing them all here..heheh..could be your business girl! ♥ great job on this. don't stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.thanks gurl for this feedback.I am really thinking of selling some of the items I bought and just used them once...my blog just had a 360 degrees turnaround now...not just for my mere writings..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. panalo si ate!. fashionista-turned-negosyante.. woot.. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jessie! love the blog! you go girl!!! strut what you've got! btw, adding you in my chikkos and chikkas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessie! Great post. I really enjoyed reading it. The pics are so good! You know what, pwede mong pantayan, or probably higitan yung mga sikat na foreign fashion blogs. They like it when fashionistas feature vintage or thrift finds. Promote your blog sis. And post more often. I haven't found a Pinoy Fashion Blog as good as this. Promise. Who knows, baka sumikat ka in the future. :)

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my God guys!thanks so much for appreciating my blog!I was so suprised to see your comments!thanks thanks thanks tlaga!i am working for more interesting articles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gulay! Ang babaeng Mang-uukay BOW!

    More at http://dal3pogi.blogsite.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment