My ReflectioN...


Looking at you..i can't help but to be reminded of that turkey to be roasted an hour from now...so clueless..so stupid. I look at you..and I am thinking of that man in the pavement pretending to look so sorry..just begging in the streets...embracing the loss of pride and dignity and denying the beauty of his strength just for the sake of some coins being thrown in his direction. I look at you and the more I ridicule your guts for being so naive and pity you for being so brave.There are times that looking at you is even more loathsome than walking in a burning asphalt..your bright smiles are like bullets..insulting my nonchalance!

Sometimes even your voice is a threat.Your presence is a poison..so deadly and fatal that I don't want to throw even some furtive glances for the fear that you will drain my energy.I look at you and it reminds me of broken promises...of scars and wounds of history, of ignored sacrifices and endowed cruelty....of maggots in a decaying body... I close my eyes and your face will register and it scares me to death!

I am talking and I uttered your name suddenly and I cursed for several times...f**k...f*ck..fu*k!It chills me!Bigtime!What the heck is wrong that even subconsciously I am thinking of you?You are like a ghost..so lucid and frightening..so hollow..so creepy.

You stalk well and i have to agree that you did pollute my mind every ticking of the clock..you are like a thief, unpredictable.I can't stop but wonder why?You are an acid..so putrid and strong. You are like a chocolate cake..so enticing and addicting..and you are like a pill...so bitter and choking.

This love-hate feeling I have towards you is somewhat disturbing. The mere fact that you don't even know the existence of this emotion.You are like an innocent child...you just don't know anything.But surprisingly you also act like the oldest matron on earth..you know everything and I just dread people who knows everything.ANd so many times you attempted to look into my eyes like you are reading my entirety. The way your eyelashes flicker with malice.It keeps me wondering what you are thinking about me. And that mellow voice is freaking menacing...you are trying to act around so prim and proper that I just want to shake and tear you up just to loosen your senses.

I wouldn't pull down my guard.Because seeing you around..I always smell fresh blood...oozing with high anticipation and pure delight.I am always prepare for a war just in case one will strike at high stake.Your strength is my weakness...my strength is your weakness...that will make the battle sweeter...but i will not allow you to end the war in deuce. One will be down...one will taste the dirt...one will cry...one will be wounded..one will be suffering in shame..only one will be begging for mercy...and I assure you..that ain't me.

Comments